We are delighted to be able to share with you our latest CQC inspection report for James Page House.
The CQC (Care Quality Commission), the body that regulates health and social care services conducted an inspection in November 2023. They rated James Page House ‘Good’.
Highlights from the report include:
- James Page was well led. The registered manager and the staff team demonstrated a commitment to delivering a high-quality standard of care.
- Staff told us they enjoyed working at the service and staff morale was good. Staff were recruited safely and there were suitable staffing levels to meet people’s needs.
- People told us they were happy living at James Page. Several relatives also shared positive feedback about the care people received.
- People received safe care and had formed positive and meaningful relationships with the staff team.
- People had detailed care plans and risk assessments in place which provided staff with the information required to manage the associated risks. Regular reviews were carried out to ensure changes were made as people’s needs changed.
- People were supported to have maximum choice and control of their lives. Staff supported them in the least restrictive way possible and in their best interests; the policies and systems in the service supported this practice.