Parkhaven Trust has once again been accredited with the Investors In People Gold level Award. This means we are committed to the well being and support of our staff making it an excellent place to work.
Investors in People (IIP) are an independent organisation set up to make work better for staff, rewarding companies that care for and nurture their staff with the Gold Level Award.
IIP stated that the areas in which Parkhaven Trust excels are:
• The high regard and trust your people have in the leadership of the Trust.
• The extremely high regard your people have for the Trust’s values and the ways in which the Trust and its staff always strive to manage and behave in line with the values.
• The ways in which all staff have collaborated to ensure that the Trust provided as much protection from the coronavirus as possible for service users and staff.
• The ongoing commitment to training and development despite the issues caused by the coronavirus.
• The opening of The Beeches and the innovative use of technology to improve working practice.
• Your ambitious plans to build further new units.
Commenting on the achievement Chief Executive Kim Crowe said: “We are delighted to once again be awarded this accolade. Our staff truly are what set us apart from other care providers. Our team consistently live our values of kindness, care and respect for our service users and their fellow colleagues. The IIP recognition solidifies what we are already know – that Parkhaven Trust is a great place to work!”
Highlights from the IIP Report include:
Our highest scores:
• 93% think that the Trust enables collaborative working
• 89% believed that they had autonomy to act within their roles
• 88% believe that the staff adopt the Trust’s values
• 87% believe that the staff live and work by the Trust’s values
• 79% believe that they are trusted to make decisions.