We are delighted to announce the re-opening of The Willow Day Centre on Monday 14th September 2020
The Willow Day Centre will offer a reduced number of places for the foreseeable future and every precaution has been put in place to keep service users and staff safe whilst still enjoying the home-from-home environment of the Centre.
The Willow Centre provides the highest standards of specialist care and support for people with dementia, giving respite for families and carers and a stimulating experience for people living with dementia.
There will continue to be plenty going on at The Willow Centre from yoga to gardening, singing and hair and beauty to name but a few. All activities will be risk assessed and safe for clients. All activities are set in our beautiful purpose-built centre surrounded by our historic woodlands.
The Willow Centre gives peace of mind to families, offering reassurance that their loved one is in a safe, stimulating and homely environment with friendly staff who fully understand the needs of people living with dementia.
Delicious home cooked meals and snacks are available throughout the day, providing variety and choice, any special dietary requirements are catered for.
Updated Safety Precautions
- We will limit the number of people who attend each day and they will be supported in small groups during the day
- Meals will be taken in small groups
- We will ask people not to attend if they or any of their household is feeling unwell
- Temperatures of service users and staff will be taken at the beginning and end of each day
- Our staff will wear a mask and other PPE as necessary.
- We will follow enhanced cleaning and infection prevention measures for staff and clients.
- We will provide a higher staff presence to ensure the safety and comfort of service users
Get in touch to book a place or to find out more email@example.com 0151 526 4133
“Thank-you for looking after our mum. You showed her such respect and dignity. You all treated mum with such kindness. It made things so much easier for us knowing she was in good hands. We are so lucky to have found your wonderful day care centre.”
The daughter of a client at the Willow Centre.