Parkhaven Trust has once again been accredited with the Investors In People Gold level Award. This means we are committed to the well being and support of our staff making it an excellent place to work.
Investors in People (IIP) are an independent organisation set up to make work better for staff, rewarding companies that care for and nurture their staff with the Gold Level Award.
IIP stated that the areas in which Parkhaven Trust excels are:
- the impressively high levels of support for the Trust’s objectives
- the extent to which people share and are personally committed to the Trust’s values
- the effective support and motivation provided by managers at all levels to actively encourage high performance
- the extent to which you empower people to manage and deliver their own role and encourage and enable collaborative working
- the high levels of trust people have in their managers
- the effectiveness of communications throughout the Trust
- the high levels of staff retention.
Highlights from the IIP Report include:
Our highest scores:
- 96% believe you encourage and enable collaborative working
- 96% believe that you empower people to manage and deliver their own role
- 95% believe that your values are adopted by both the organisation and its people
- 94% believe that you actively encourage high performance
- 93% believe that you actively motivate people to deliver high performance.