We are delighted that for the fifth year running we have received high levels of staff satisfaction when compared with similar organisations, according to the latest staff survey bench marking reports.
Parkhaven Trust have once again won an Employee Engagement Award from Agenda Consulting for achieving a score of at least 80% for the question “I would recommend this organisation as a good place to work” – Parkhaven achieved a huge 89%. That’s 18% higher than similar organisations!
Kim Crowe, Chief Executive at Parkhaven Trust said; “We are delighted to have been recognised for the fifth year running for our excellent staff satisfaction levels. Our staff work hard and often go above and beyond in their roles to keep our service users safe and comfortable.
At the heart of what we do is an ethos of kindness, caring and excellence. This same approach applies to our team of dedicated staff who all benefit from a working culture that is open, honest and focused on investing in developing our staff’s skill set. This all adds up to happier staff that provide an excellent service to our clients. The award backs up what we at Parkhaven already know – Parkhaven Trust is a great place to work!”
How Parkhaven compare:
- 89% of staff would recommend Parkhaven as a good place to work. (that’s 18% more than similar organisations)
- 87% of staff feel supported by their managers to improve their skills (that’s 17% more than similar organisations)
- 98% of staff feel the service they work in delivers a high quality service to the people they support. (that’s 12% more than similar organisations)
- 92% of staff said their work at Parkhaven Trust gives them a sense of personal achievement (that’s 6% more than similar organisations)
- 83% of staff highly rate the leadership in their services (that’s 22% more than similar organisations)
What Our Staff Say:
“I have worked for Parkhaven Trust for less than 3 months, the staff I work with are amazing – one big family! They are caring and passionate about their role. It’s the ‘mum test’ for me and I would want them to look after my mum.”
“We have a good management team that cares and listens.”
“I enjoy working for an organisation that sets the highest standards for the care they provide to the service users and how that is taken so seriously by the staff here, no matter what role they are in.”
“I love working at Parkhaven Trust. Staff are very helpful and friendly I look forward to coming to work each day is different.”
“They have enabled me to progress within my career.”
All our latest vacancies can be found at www.parkhaven.org.uk/latest-vacancies.
Staff from Parkhaven Trust at the 2023 Proud to be Parkhaven Staff Awards