Award winning Parkhaven Trust have once again received high levels of staff satisfaction when compared with similar organisations according to the latest staff survey benchmarking reports.
The team at Parkhaven have, for the second year running, won an Employee Engagement Award from Agenda Consulting for achieving a score of at least 80% for the question “I would recommend this organisation as a good place to work” – Parkhaven achieved 82%.
Kim Crowe, Chief Executive at Parkhaven Trust said; “We are delighted to have been recognised once again for our excellent staff satisfaction levels. This has been the most challenging of years, our staff work hard and often go above and beyond in their roles to keep our service users safe and service user’s families up to date whilst visiting is not allowed.
At the heart of what we do is an ethos of kindness, caring and experience. This same approach applies to our team of dedicated staff who all benefit from a working culture that is open, honest and focused on investing in developing our staff’s skill set. This all adds up to happier staff that provide an excellent service to our clients. The award backs up what we at Parkhaven already know – Parkhaven Trust is a great place to work!”
How Parkhaven compare
- 82% of staff would recommend Parkhaven as a good place to work. (that’s 8% more than similar organisations)
- 86% of staff feel supported by their managers to improve their skills (that’s 16% more than similar organisations)
- 95% of staff feel the service they work in delivers a high quality service to the people they support. (that’s 9% more than similar organisations)
- 92% of staff said their work at Parkhaven Trust gives them a sense of personal achievement (that’s 5% more than similar organisations)
- 83% of staff highly rate the leadership in their services (that’s 15% more than similar organisations)
What Our Staff Say:
“The best thing about working for Parkhaven is I have been able to move my way up the career ladder where I want to be.”
“Good work life balance, good colleagues, good values”
“I love the team work and seeing the excellent care delivered with respect and dignity for all.”
I look forward to coming to work of a morning. I get great satisfaction doing my job. I love the way every day is different.”
“It’s great to be working for an organisation that cares so deeply about the standards of care it gives to it’s Service Users.”
All our latest vacancies can be found at www.parkhaven.org.uk/latest-vacancies
Staff at James Page Nursing Home; Emma Aindow, Emma Smith, Carmel Scott, Fran Saggers, Linda Ashburner, Grace McIndoe, Rose Younghusband, Betty Laffan.