12th February 2021
Please contact service managers at your loved ones home in order to get updates on visiting arrangements.
Parkhaven Trust staff still amongst the happiest in their work survey finds
We are delighted to have once again won an award for our levels of staff satisfaction. The survey, which we complete annually, compares our results with that of similar organisations across the UK.
How Parkhaven compare:
- 82% of staff would recommend Parkhaven as a good place to work. (that’s 8% more than similar organisations)
- 86% of staff feel supported by their managers to improve their skills (that’s 16% more than similar organisations)
- 95% of staff feel the service they work in delivers a high quality service to the people they support. (that’s 9% more than similar organisations)
- 92% of staff said their work at Parkhaven Trust gives them a sense of personal achievement (that’s 5% more than similar organisations)
- 83% of staff highly rate the leadership in their services (that’s 15% more than similar organisations)
Delicious, Local, Seasonal Food at Parkhaven
Thanks to your feedback in our Family Survey, we are happy to share with you a sample menu from across the Trust.
All our meals are locally sourced where ever possible and use seasonal ingredients. We are proud that our Award Winning Catering Team are able to cook everything from scratch on site; providing healthy and nutritious meals.
As you may already know, here at Parkhaven Trust we provide a range of care services to meet the needs of your loved ones. We currently have availability in our day centre service; The Willow Centre. The Willow Centre provides a home-from-home day centre for people with dementia, offering the highest standards of specialist care and support for families.
There is always plenty going on at The Willow Centre from yoga to gardening, singing and hair and beauty to name but a few. All set in our beautiful purpose-built centre surrounded by our historic woodlands. There are also opportunities for trips out in our specially adapted minibus.
We also have availability with our Parkhaven at Home service which supports people in their own home to live the life that they want to live. We work in individual homes, supporting people to manage everyday tasks as well as providing support for those challenging times such as a return from a hospital stay. To find out more about this contact Beccy Incledon, Community Services Manager on 0151 527 1848.
If you would like to know more about theses services or you know someone who might benefit from these services; please get in touch, or direct them to our website and contact information.
Once again, thank you for doing all you can to keep safe. By a continued joint effort to follow the safety guidance we can help keep infection spread low and help those in our communities who are vulnerable come out the other side of this pandemic.
Thank you once again for consideration and understanding during these extraordinary times.
Best wishes, stay safe