Parkhaven Trust employs approximately 200 people, many of whom work part time. The majority of posts are based at one of our many services across the Trust, providing direct care. We have a number of staff who have worked for the Trust for over 25 years and others that are at the start of their careers as apprentices.
Parkhaven Trust is proud to have achieved Investors in People – Gold Award, which is only given to organisations who can demonstrate excellence in developing and supporting their staff.
How We Compare to Other Employers:
When compared with similar organisations Parkhaven Trust have higher levels of staff satisfaction.
- 86% of staff would recommend Parkhaven as a good place to work. (that’s 11% more than similar organisations)
- 89% of staff feel supported by their managers to improve their skills (that’s 13% more than similar organisations)
- 89% of staff feel valued and listened to by their managers (that’s 23% more than similar organisations)
- 92% of staff said their work at Parkhaven Trust gives them a sense of personal achievement (that’s 5% more than similar organisations)
- 90% of staff highly rate the leadership in their services (that’s 19% more than similar organisations)
What Our Staff Say:
“I love working for Parkhaven – the best thing is knowing that you are working for a company that helps and supports both our clients and their families.”
“One of the bets things is the lovely estate and the grounds!”
“I work with a helpful and supportive team and have a good approachable manager.”
“We have good benefits, it’s a nice place to work.”
“The jobs is very rewarding, I always feel like I’m making a difference.”
“I’ve worked for Parkhaven Trust for over 13 years as a carer. I love my job, I work with a great team. We are always willing to help each other. The residents are like my extended family and it’s just like being in my home from home.”